• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] The "what are you currently playing?" thread #2

RPGs are not war movies :troll:
Too true.
SadTroll.png

Upvote 0
But the sims does not have an epic storyline with combat and ironsights all that good stuff :troll:

No, but Sims 11: Heroes of Simingrad (totally not a ripoff) will! With the next installment, you can have your Sims use the new ironsights, like with holding a book, or eating supper! Also, with the new chain of command, your Sim families will pass info along like a military organization, so Little Timmy won't know about the Tank in his bathtub before his SquadLeader had registered the info. And don't forget that playing this enough will allw you to make your Sims into Heroes, which will allow him to Cap the conversation at dinner twice as fast!

:troll:

Reactions: Discoisntdead
Upvote 0
Now I know why there's so much red by your name.
It's standard in modern day mature RPGs so there's no reason for you to cry and make comments like that, besides the only reason to the red beside my name is my dedicated and loyal fanbase.

Upvote 0
You're like that hack producer that insists any relevant storytelling needs a love angle to "get the female demographic."

There might be a future for you at Bioware.
What's your problem man? It's my opinion that I'm entitled to, and after the last three great RPGs I played(Dragon Age, The Witcher & Mass Effect series) I don't want to miss it anymore. Get on with it?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Meh I'll probably stop with Deus Ex: Invisible War already because a) the game somehow likes not to correctly save, b) always resets my FOV and resolution back c) isn't relevant to Human Revolution anyways so not having played it isn't a big deal really.

It kinda sucks that I got my loan at January 3rd because if I've had the money earlier I could've bought some more stuff from the Steam xmas sale, like Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinum for 9,99

Upvote 0