• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Mod: KF DeathMatch/Team DeathMatch

Hi,

If you are in listen mode the open command works like a solo mode, the clients will be disconnected. you can use the vote config from the webadmin interface to include the gametype in every map change.

The DM of this mutator we can't make it work, the ready bug that mentions in early messages in this thread reamins, the only that works is TDM.

Upvote 0
Hi,

If you are in listen mode the open command works like a solo mode, the clients will be disconnected. you can use the vote config from the webadmin interface to include the gametype in every map change.

The DM of this mutator we can't make it work, the ready bug that mentions in early messages in this thread reamins, the only that works is TDM.
gracias viejo.

Upvote 0
yeah i'm having the same problem with deathmatch, nobody will spawn after ready.

on TDM custom perks work for the first death, then after respawn they cant change perks, what i am trying to do is make this work with the perserverperks server i have running, so far it works, but only during the first round. maybe you can change it so that each round is wave, so people can change perks?

i want ppl to level up perks on one server, then play deathmatch/tdm on the other server.

Upvote 0
I wrote 2 different game modes:

DeathMatch
You spawn in a random point of a normal KF map with default weapons (knife/9mm/syringe/welder/1 grenade) and your objective is to find and kill other players. Throughout the map random weapon/ammo/armor pickups will appear and from time-to-time a random trader door will open. The winner is whoever gets the most kills (eighter when timelimit runs out or someone reaches goal score).

Team DeathMatch
This is a more of a Counter Strike gameplay; 2 teams, round based gameplay. All team members spawn in same spot, the spawn point is the safe zone aswell as shopping area for first 30 seconds of the round. You earn cash from killing enemies and being on the winning team. The team that won most rounds be the end of timelimit or goal team score, is the winner.

This mod has also full bot support (however they are pretty easy yet), to add or remove bots from in game type in console command:
AddBots <number of bots>
KillBots <number of bots>
example, to add 4 more bots to the game: AddBots 4

Download from here: [url]http://www.klankaos.com/downloads/KFDeathMatch.zip[/URL]
- Unzip ALL files to killingfloor\System folder.

I implemented 2 batch files to easly start the game in offline mode to play vs bots:
StartDM.bat - Begin DeathMatch on Manor.
StartTDM.bat - Begin Team DeathMatch on Manor.

As for multiplayer, it's best to setup Voting GameConfig for those gametypes and enable map vote.

Please report here any bugs or suggestions.

Im assuming you need 12 slots too play this or can i use three aside teams :confused:

Upvote 0
Team DeathMatch

Team DeathMatch

I wrote 2 different game modes:

DeathMatch
You spawn in a random point of a normal KF map with default weapons (knife/9mm/syringe/welder/1 grenade) and your objective is to find and kill other players. Throughout the map random weapon/ammo/armor pickups will appear and from time-to-time a random trader door will open. The winner is whoever gets the most kills (eighter when timelimit runs out or someone reaches goal score).

Team DeathMatch
This is a more of a Counter Strike gameplay; 2 teams, round based gameplay. All team members spawn in same spot, the spawn point is the safe zone aswell as shopping area for first 30 seconds of the round. You earn cash from killing enemies and being on the winning team. The team that won most rounds be the end of timelimit or goal team score, is the winner.

This mod has also full bot support (however they are pretty easy yet), to add or remove bots from in game type in console command:
AddBots <number of bots>
KillBots <number of bots>
example, to add 4 more bots to the game: AddBots 4

Download from here: http://www.klankaos.com/downloads/KFDeathMatch.zip[url]http://www.klankaos.com/downloads/KFDeathMatch.zip[/URL]
- Unzip ALL files to killingfloor\System folder.

I implemented 2 batch files to easly start the game in offline mode to play vs bots:
StartDM.bat - Begin DeathMatch on Manor.
StartTDM.bat - Begin Team DeathMatch on Manor.

As for multiplayer, it's best to setup Voting GameConfig for those gametypes and enable map vote.

Please report here any bugs or suggestions.

Hey I want to paly this Mode on my own Server with some other friends. Is it possible and how do i install that mode on my server? I need help (Team DeathMatch)

Upvote 0
Excuse me, but i can't get this thing to run. First, neither DM nor TDM were on the mutators list. So i went to the game config option and there i saw TDM. But when i hosted a map via Listen, still doesn't work. Do i have to set up a dedicated server? And if yes, can i join my own dedicated server? Again if yes, HOW?

I'm sorry and thank you!

Upvote 0
Excuse me, but i can't get this thing to run. First, neither DM nor TDM were on the mutators list. So i went to the game config option and there i saw TDM. But when i hosted a map via Listen, still doesn't work. Do i have to set up a dedicated server? And if yes, can i join my own dedicated server? Again if yes, HOW?

I'm sorry and thank you!

You probably can run off your own PC at home, but you will need to set up the start-up parameters for the ucc (Check the Windows KF Dedicated Server tutorial in Support). Check the .ucl file in the .zip as well, as the information you need for the start-up parameters are in there as well.

Upvote 0