• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

When Can I Pre-Order Heroes of Stalingrad?

I was really hoping to be able to pre-order the game during the Steam Christmas sale. Sadly, I could not.

I mean, Brink has been up for pre-order on steam for like six months. Wish TWI could just let us pre-order it. I don't care if I have to wait another six months. I just want the game in my account in case I won't have money/not able to buy it when the time comes.

Upvote 0
I was really hoping to be able to pre-order the game during the Steam Christmas sale. Sadly, I could not.

I mean, Brink has been up for pre-order on steam for like six months. Wish TWI could just let us pre-order it. I don't care if I have to wait another six months. I just want the game in my account in case I won't have money/not able to buy it when the time comes.
I'm sure you could go ahead and just mail TW a check. I'm sure they wouldn't turn it down...;)

Upvote 0
Just got this email from Amazon.co.uk regarding my pre-order:

Hello,

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

"Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad (PC DVD)"
Estimated arrival date: September 05 2011 - September 13 2011

What gives?:(

Upvote 0
Wondering when the Steam version gonna be available for pre-order :D
Wondering if there gonna be any
images
for that

Last edited:
Upvote 0