• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

new character pack ideas

StarHero-D

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 13, 2010
lets get to the point.

idea#1 Elite Swat Team character pack.

i noticed briar and davin are the only 2 police based characters in the game so some new swat team based police characters would be nice.

idea#2 Londons Armoured Soldier Squad.

agent wilks is pretty much the only fully armoured character in killing floor
so some new full armoured characters like wilks would be nice.

Last edited:
There are already a lot of police characters and they all are very similar, which is reasonable since they are all police and have standard uniforms, so no on the police characters.

As for horizon employees, there are a wide range and it stands to reason that more could be added while still being fresh and new. This would also be an excuse to be less realistic with the characters because they where in this experimental facility and had access to irregular tech.

Still though, there are already a ton of character packs so there really isn't a need for any more and I doubt TWI will release any more without a content update to KF since they are developing and publishing other games right now.

Upvote 0
I want some Worlds Finest char pack. Which include USMC Soldier, UK SAS Soldier, Russian Spetsnaz Soldier and German KSK Soldier.

well, it's never confirmed if the outbreak left England (Suburbia is NOT canon:p), however, it could be a bunch of people who immigrated/visited to London and were caught in the outbreak.

Upvote 0
I want some Worlds Finest char pack. Which include USMC Soldier, UK SAS Soldier, Russian Spetsnaz Soldier and German KSK Soldier.

Spetsnaz, the specs will never see them coming...

Spoiler!

Upvote 0

well, it's never confirmed if the outbreak left England (Suburbia is NOT canon:p), however, it could be a bunch of people who immigrated/visited to London and were caught in the outbreak.

Suburbia was added to the game, it's canon! :mad:

Anyway, the problem with an international character pack is that the characters obviously don't speak with a British accent, so they would need new voice acting, just like a female character pack. It'd be way too much work.

Super Nazi soldier!!?
nazi_soldiers_by_eco_flex.jpg

I would like to see a spaztnas soldier too.
Looks like the Helghast from Killzone.

Upvote 0
Actually the voice acting is a really good point. If they wanted these new characters, they should do female characters to cater to the female (miniscule portion) of the Killing Floor audience. It is only fair that there be at least one female character in my opinion, but yes, new voice acting would be required.

Being fair? - yes

requiring a lot of work? - depending on how you look at it so yes, cause I think they are focusing more on their RO franchise atm.

Upvote 0
You forgot one:
Israeli Defense Force (IDF) commando . The Israelis have some pretty bad dudes in their military from what I've researched.

They also have some incredibly hot women in their military, apparently. But that's from random internet photos, so I'm wary of their veracity.

Would be cool to get a couple more military-type player models eventually, I suppose. As long as people don't complain that "they all look the same." Those are called "uniforms." ^_^

Upvote 0