• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Desperate for a Clan!!!!!

noupperlobeman

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 21, 2010
Corning, New York
It has happened about four times today. I get surrounded. Low on health and armor I call out for assistance. Mere seconds before my death I witness several teammates self heal, reload, and head off in the opposite direction.

I've decided its time to join a clan. I've bolded and underlined the important stuff for those who don't care about the rest. Here's my info:

1. Favored perks: level 5 medic is my favorite, level 4 firebug, level 3 support. The rest range from levels 2-3.

2. I've played on beginner and normal mostly, with a few suicidal maps thrown in. I've been looking to branch out to hard and suicidal since I got the normal map achives. Total of 77 hours played. It doesn't sound like much, but I am far wiser than my time played reveals :p

3. steam name: noupperlobeman

Stipulations:

1. Above all else: I require a clan that uses excessive amounts of teamwork! I'm tired of self healers and rambos! By excessive amounts of teamwork I don't mean "hey lets all huddle in a corner up each others butts". I mean communication and sticking together where appropriate.

2. I don't care where the clan is based out of, or what the name is.

3. I am flexible as to what perk I play. If your clan doesn't need a medic/firebug/support I am willing to level up another perk.

Contact me via my steam name above. I will be on steam most of the time.

Whereabouts do you live? If you're in the EU, you can join UTFB. We're a co-op clan but we are also a lulz clan and we still don't play to win all the time but the other members still know what makes a good game of KF, though. If you get to know the Frenchie and the Czechie, you will enjoy your stay. :IS2:

Upvote 0
Whereabouts do you live? If you're in the EU, you can join UTFB. We're a co-op clan but we are also a lulz clan and we still don't play to win all the time but the other members still know what makes a good game of KF, though. If you get to know the Frenchie and the Czechie, you will enjoy your stay. :IS2:

I live on the east coast of the U.S. Not sure what the time difference between here and there is.

I don't care about the playing to win thing. I just want to play with people that have some common sense lol. I could lose every map and not give a hoot, just as long as we are working together.

Upvote 0
I live on the east coast of the U.S. Not sure what the time difference between here and there is.

I don't care about the playing to win thing. I just want to play with people that have some common sense lol. I could lose every map and not give a hoot, just as long as we are working together.

I'm on the east coast of the US, and we have a small clan mainly based in the US with 37 members. We try to get games together at least daily to work on perks and just practice together. We're always looking for good members. So if you're interested let me know. Mainly been playing Normal servers, but we're moving up to Hard and others.

Upvote 0
I'm on the east coast of the US, and we have a small clan mainly based in the US with 37 members. We try to get games together at least daily to work on perks and just practice together. We're always looking for good members. So if you're interested let me know. Mainly been playing Normal servers, but we're moving up to Hard and others.

Very interested.

Whats your steam name?

Upvote 0
Current steam name is {AOD}_Kamikaze_Bum

I know retarded name but I thought it was funny at the time and haven't been able to think up anything better

I sent an invite to Kamikaze_Bum. I copied and pasted the whole thing but it said that name didn't exist.

My steam name is noupperlobeman if you don't get an invite from me.

Upvote 0
I too am sick of playing with just random people who have no interest in helping their team I want to join a clan but I need a clan who uses excessive teamwork I haven't been playing online for very long and I would do custom game settings in solo so my stats aren't very high at all I've been playing solo for probably a year and something mainly because my internet didn't use to be as good as it is now... anyway im on the east coast of the u.s.
Highest is lvl 3 sharpshooter
I am a huge team player give me a logical order and I will follow it and I will never leave someone to die without trying my damnest to save them... the other 2 classes I've played with is commando and support so im mildly flexible...
My name is "gears of the world" on steam but im going to change it to "gears1992"

Upvote 0