• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Production Process of RO2

I think it would be cool if we got a tid bit of new information maybe screens so we can avoid topics such as these that we don't know enough about to argue. You can't assume you know anything about TWIs production process because you are not producing the game nor have they told you much about what they've done. I'm sure some of the producers have these little rants in their private time amongst eachother but in the end it all gets resolved and it is the company's problem not ours.

Upvote 0
So lets talk about how great tank IS is :D
The IS-1 or IS-2?

IS-1 is just a toy compared to IS-2, but it's incredibly dangerous too since it's the little brother of the IS-2. Like every good brother, the IS-2 shows up as soon as his little brother is in danger. :IS2:

Of course, the enemy is vanquished after 0.001 seconds. Less time than a drop of water has on the surface of the sun. :IS2:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
can i see ...

can i see ...

maybe a radio perk?
where other than a static radio maybe a radio back pack for calling in air support....
also maybe weapon upgrades ive been watching loads of war time recolours etc..
and msot have adapted to thier surrounding by changing the clothing and wrapping thier rifle and scope in clothe to blend into background also a game mode called ambush where the defenders get a 10 seconds head start to quickly arrange men into positions and to hide booby traps ...
and mines etc we need them..
maybe some tripwire explosives detonator thats all i can think of right now..

Reactions: 213
Upvote 0
maybe a radio perk?
where other than a static radio maybe a radio back pack for calling in air support....
also maybe weapon upgrades ive been watching loads of war time recolours etc..
and msot have adapted to thier surrounding by changing the clothing and wrapping thier rifle and scope in clothe to blend into background also a game mode called ambush where the defenders get a 10 seconds head start to quickly arrange men into positions and to hide booby traps ...
and mines etc we need them..
maybe some tripwire explosives detonator thats all i can think of right now..
What? :confused:

Upvote 0
fan/fanboyism is generally a bad thing. i don't get attached. if a company turns bad, i ditch it and go elsewhere.

having any kind of loyalty makes this difficult to do. that's why you have people clinging onto dying franchises, hoping the next game in the series will be better, only to be disappointed again and again.

i ditched bohemia interactive recently when they made a habit of that dlc nonsense. and this was a company i was really fond of.

any company can turn. it's the consumer's job to keep them straight by boycotting nonsense.

I totaly agree with keeping companies in line, but I wouldnt jump ship on BIA just yet, yes they have released DLC's. But they have not taken out the communities ability to make those themselves. If anything I would say they have continued their mod support from ARMA 1. They have also continued to patch the game and fix bugs / performance issues since its release.

I wont begrudge a company for releasing non game changing DLC, KF has character packs, and ARMA 2 has a few DLC's which seem to have no more then characters? not really sure what they have, but the 'lite' version of the DLC is distributed freely so you can still play with others using the DLC.

Upvote 0