• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

And once again...Female Characters thread!

To TWI:

u dnt have to keep putting a 75% off sale on steam
put sum effort, put in a female character DLC pack

nth beats a game wit hot girls characters tat kick ***
customers will COME TO U, u wont need super cheap sales.

plus besides the profit, itll make most of the gamers happy, so y not?

the only reason why not is because it would be a more difficult task then meets the eye, due to whole new models and animations.

However, if there was a community based model with animations that could act as a base for TWI to use to craft into chars...then we will probably see the DLC be created.

Upvote 0
I found the perfect female character :D
betty-white.jpg
Oh hell yes.

Adding just her would almost be equal to the latest actual DLC which is enough to get me back into this game again. ::tries to remember all the stuff he has to do to get KF running right::

Upvote 0
Yeah it's just sexist to not provide female characters. I'm a girl, I should be able to choose to play a girl. Are they really trying to say that only men get to go out and hunt zombies, and the only woman that's tough enough to be out there is the trader? The trader who goes on about "lovely big guns". Yeah not a tiny bit of sexual innuendo there.

The excuse that it would take ever so long to make female characters is complete running around the issue. Put some kick *** girls in the game. We deserve to be represented, and we can fight the zombie apocalypse just as well as any damn man.

Reactions: Spicy
Upvote 0
Yeah it's just sexist to not provide female characters. I'm a girl, I should be able to choose to play a girl. Are they really trying to say that only men get to go out and hunt zombies, and the only woman that's tough enough to be out there is the trader? The trader who goes on about "lovely big guns". Yeah not a tiny bit of sexual innuendo there.

The excuse that it would take ever so long to make female characters is complete running around the issue. Put some kick *** girls in the game. We deserve to be represented, and we can fight the zombie apocalypse just as well as any damn man.
Pretty much this. I was actually wondering today why there were no females in the game (other than the trader). It makes me lonely.

Not that it is a game-breaking deal. I just think it would be better if it had a female playable character.

(I didn't create an account just for this)

Upvote 0
Zykana, no offence intended whatsoever, but it is very ignorant to go calling Tripwire sexist for this. Read the rest of the thread and you'll find everything answered.

Indeed, I agree. And stop bumping an old thread that of why there isnt any females in the game to be explained over 8 times, and when to the point one of the authors had to actually Enter the god damn forums and explain it themselves so you would finally get the point.

Many of the modders in this community offered help to make some female characters, Hell, I know how to sound edit to a large degree so even I would help. We can only help you if you are willing to help yourselves.

Upvote 0
You shouldnt lie to yourself. In a real zombie apocalypse women would maybe offer that zombies a nice sandvish so they dont get eaten.

At least you can honestly say that zombies only want women for their brains. :rolleyes:

Tripwire's specimens are more than happy to fest on your body, based on all the times I've died today. Bloody Sunday indeed.

Upvote 0
okay, there has already been a TWI response, and that is that they will only consider it if you were to make the basics in a mod and donate it, and even then they might not if the negatives of the CPU usage outweighs the positives.

So there is no point in bumping and asking the question over and over if the answer is already right there.

And Lubaz, you are not helping the situation here :p (anyways, I think that sexist jokes only whips up the people demanding the chars even MORE. Seriously, its starting to slowly reach flame levels:p)

Issue settled, if you really want it, find a way to make it happen.:D

Upvote 0