• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Levels 7-11

It only tells how long youve grinded, not your skill. A player with 20 hours playtime could be way more useful than a player with 200 hours, depends on the person and his playing style. Theres a lot of people out there who play the game solely for fun, have countless of hours of playtime but are still useless on higher difficulties :p

Anyway rather useless feature, if they were to add new levels they should at least take some time adding some new rewards for them, wether they are purely cosmetic or something else. Of course we dont want the puff the perk stats in any way but theres always SOMETHING you can reward players with to make it feel like worth getting.

lolzy weapon skins? :D

Upvote 0
lolzy weapon skins? :D
Pimp out you guns a la Army of Two (gold skins for anyone who hasn't played).

BenioX said:
I'd be glad if it got to be official and servers could have one of the 2 perk-systems.
WHY!? That makes no sense. It, by nature, does not need to be whitelisted since it replaces perks. Unless you are suggesting steam saves a separate set of global perks for these types of servers which is just plain stupid since it encouraged players to use a overpowered leveling system officially. Local server perks mods (including that one) are fine though.

Upvote 0
Unless you are suggesting steam saves a separate set of global perks for these types of servers which is just plain stupid since it encouraged players to use a overpowered leveling system officially. Local server perks mods (including that one) are fine though.
Though that is what I suggest. 2 separate perk systems. Once I get bored with one, I join servers with the other to lvl up. When got lvled up there, I go back to other server with other type. Again bored with it, I join other one. Fair enough. And local servers perks mods are bad since they don't save your perks or don't run 24/h. Not to mention so far there is only one (Demon_333's) server running the 20-level perks mod, and it doesn't work since update.

Upvote 0
But why must this lv20 mod be the additional perk system? Why only one extra perk system? I get bored of playing the 5 perk systems available, I would like 20 more.
TWI has taken the time craft a mostly balanced system to work with the game that allow global perks. To add a broken (3200% damage boost?) system to the global perk system, even in addition to the current one, is an insult to TWI and certainly not fair to their developers. Just because something is a good diversion from official KF does not make it a good addition. Sure there are issues with local/set perks (I have used a few different styles of them) but the fix is not to make it an official, global addition to KF. Not to mention that everyone would be begging TWI to add their custom perks or perk system after such an addition.

Upvote 0