• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor small video intro?

Spoony

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 30, 2010
Norway
So when you starts the game you see Tripwire tag and stuff, so I was hoping TWI could make a small video for those who just bought the game. They could sit back and get some information about how the outbreak started, what are those monsters called, and how they reproduct themselves and maybe have a little information who this "Patriarch" was before he got mutated, and maybe how he got mutated. What do you think?

So when you starts the game you see Tripwire tag and stuff, so I was hoping TWI could make a small video for those who just bought the game. They could sit back and get some information about how the outbreak started, what are those monsters called, and how they reproduct themselves and maybe have a little information who this "Patriarch" was before he got mutated, and maybe how he got mutated. What do you think?
I think there is a video like that at Youtube. I agree it should be there as well as information about server browser so random new players won't join HoE...

Upvote 0