• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Primal Carnage

They should get rid of the playertags, other than that it does look good.
Raptor sounds are nice, the weapons of the humans are iffy though.
Did i see a raptor stand over a human pinning him on the ground like in Jurassic Park 2? Niiice if that is the case :p
It does look a lot better than Dinosaur D-Day, feels like more of it's own game instead of a source mod. I'm really disliking Source now.

Upvote 0
Zomg old thread

Anyway, I've preordered it and I've got it now and I've been playing it.

It's definitely a fun game, but it's not the most engaging, deep game you'll play. However, it's quite alive, made pretty well, great fun, and serves as a great break from "normal" multiplayer shooters. Turns out they didn't add in vehicles as speculated in the OP, but there's the promise of free extra content post-release, which is cool.

Dinosaurs are also awesome.

At its price, I say why not? Go for it!

Upvote 0
Lol, didn't see the initial preview video before, but the instant I played it, I was like: "Whoa, that's the base map from Aliens vs Predator". The layout on that base is identical. Is it the same in the final version of the game? If it is, doesn't that smell of trouble for the devs of the dino game if they've copied a map layout from a different commercial game?

Upvote 0
This game is so much fun. I was a human on the airport map, I was alone in some hangar. It was dark and rainy.. suddenly a pteranodon flies right over my head and disappears into a bush. I hold my position and try to see where it went. I can see a bush shaking and I fire a shot into it, the pteranodon w/e jumps out and runs out of the hangar. I run after it and then some raptor jumps to my back and eats my head off :D

Been training with pteranodon myself, I think it's the coolest dinosaur class and there's nothing more funnier than grabbing humans and dropping them from high places :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0