• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I want to thank you devs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAlpha

Oct 6, 2010
I Play this game evryday(at leats3-5 hrs a day) my steam acct says for 2 weeks time i put in over 75 hrs+.
I have game server through gameservs.comwhich is in 111th all time place through gametrackers.com.

i Loved this game...............................

I Just want to thank the Devs from taking a great game, and making it a worse game.On Nomal mode it takes alot of Money now to get Pipes for a lvl6 demo, and b4 i had no issues, but now on hard and suicide, the gameplay went from bad to worse, maybe because u devs are Great players and go in the game and think things need to be changed?
i have alot of peeps in my teamspeak thaat play this game, and they have sucky pcs cus they cant afford great pcs, and now i see them complaining cus the gameplay is getting harder and harder with the new updates.
sure u might add that the weps are less challenging in normal mode befire? ....thats why we have hard and suicide!!!!!

i just heard some dude in my GS complaining about the ammo nerfs and damage reducts, and i just shake my head.
why dont you devs put up polls and see what the players want? instead of making Ideas and sugg threads from single posters?
its funny, i just knew that the new updates where gonna be bad and sure enough i was right! instead of making the game better with each update, u guys keep nerfing stuff andmaking it harder for new people to experience what the old players enjoyed 1 year or more ago.
all tis is just my opinion.and thats what these forums are for, but i think a poll should be done for the updates, and let the gamers who play this now mock of a great game, give their opinion in a poll on the updates.....that way the devs can se how much the players hate the changes made to the game, and where the devs can make adjustments?

if theres no REAL improvements to the game by q1 of next year, im dropping my KF server and going back to CoD like evryone else is.........thers just no reason now to keep playing.................just my opinion
hey Devs....take a look at the Left 4 Dead 2 weps and see how much fun and better they are for Zombies, and maybe u guys mught learn something from a real fun Zombi game?
thanks Devs for Killing Killing Floor!!

You're immature, and you can't seem to comprehend that the changes were to make the game harder?

And as for a poll to decide?

Were you not here when the devs rolled out the Beta; a WHOLE NEW GAME with the point of getting player's opinions on changes before they were inplemented in the game?

The Beta actually had the proposed changes ingame to be playtested before they were released, and the concensus was that it was a step in the right direction.

And why are you comparing the glorious Killing Floor to Cowadooty and Love 4 D**k? They are inferior products mass-produced without the love and care that Tripwire put into their games.

Also, maybe the Love 4 D**k devs could learn a lesson on how to make a "zombie" (that's how the word is spelt) game from Tripwire; they actually know what they're doing.

Reactions: J.D.*
Upvote 0
its just my opinion guys....it doesnt make me wrong and it doesnt make you right....duh?
not all love this update and not all hate it,
but when TW makes changes where evryone Enjoys it....then they will be making headway :)
and i dont live in thses forums.....i have a real life at times, so i come here from time to time.
ridiculing one for theiropinion shows how stupid u r .........im not the only one that feels this way.
because a majority or percentage here feelpast updates are good, doesnt speak for those who dont come here and or play the game.
just my opinion man.........please try to be nice and not flamee?
im entitled to my opinion................i as well as other people i play with,just feel the updates suck!!!!

Reactions: mamoo and arramus
Upvote 0
its just my opinion guys....it doesnt make me wrong and it doesnt make you right....duh?
not all love this update and not all hate it,
but when TW makes changes where evryone Enjoys it....then they will be making headway :)
and i dont live in thses forums.....i have a real life at times, so i come here from time to time.
ridiculing one for theiropinion shows how stupid u r .........im not the only one that feels this way.
because a majority or percentage here feelpast updates are good, doesnt speak for those who dont come here and or play the game.
just my opinion man.........please try to be nice and not flamee?
im entitled to my opinion................i as well as other people i play with,just feel the updates suck!!!!

Then to avoid being flamed, DONT COME HERE AND COMPLAIN. Especially when your points are those of someone who spams body shots and pipes.

Seriously, the updates made the game a bit more difficult but its for the better. I am a player who plays all the time, seriously. Before the update I could solo suicidal as a 6 med, using only katana and crossbow. That was the problem, 6meds are tanks especially in patch 1015 where crossbows were 1 shot to the head to kill everything and katanas stunned scrakes.

TWI saw the major balance issue and fixed it, I was playing with my friends on normal<to check out the new map, and get the achievements> on Evil Lair and if there wasnt a sharp, medic and a commando or firebug we were literally screwed. This is on normal. Then we played in WF on hard, Evil Lair again and let me tell you if there is no communication or general knowledge of where to go your screwed.

Back on topic, please don't ask us to not flame you for your silly remarks that a majority or single shot killing, sniper rifle wanting, spamming demo pipes, team of 6 body shooting sharp shooters make.

Your opinion is not wrong its just and invalid attempt to make a point.

Reactions: J.D.*
Upvote 0
Then to avoid being flamed, DONT COME HERE AND COMPLAIN. Especially when your points are those of someone who spams body shots and pipes.

Seriously, the updates made the game a bit more difficult but its for the better. I am a player who plays all the time, seriously. Before the update I could solo suicidal as a 6 med, using only katana and crossbow. That was the problem, 6meds are tanks especially in patch 1015 where crossbows were 1 shot to the head to kill everything and katanas stunned scrakes.

TWI saw the major balance issue and fixed it, I was playing with my friends on normal<to check out the new map, and get the achievements> on Evil Lair and if there wasnt a sharp, medic and a commando or firebug we were literally screwed. This is on normal. Then we played in WF on hard, Evil Lair again and let me tell you if there is no communication or general knowledge of where to go your screwed.

Back on topic, please don't ask us to not flame you for your silly remarks that a majority or single shot killing, sniper rifle wanting, spamming demo pipes, team of 6 body shooting sharp shooters make.

Your opinion is not wrong its just and invalid attempt to make a point.

i wasnt trying to make a point you retard, i just gave my opinion in what i thought of the updates thats all.....if you dont like what i said....then shut the hell up and go elsewhere with your retarded cimments and flame baiting.
i posted in the "general" section of this forum, where random thoughts and opinions and convos are given, so back off man?
flaming only make you lok stupid and represents what type of community is here, if everyone here is like you .....then this is tryly a bad place to come to for people to share their thoughts and opinions...
Moderators please lock this thread.....thanks!
srry i posted here..........................................

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.