• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Christmas Achievement Marathon

Kill 3 bloats with a bullpup in a single wave is the hardest achievement ever! On solo I cant get 3 bloats in a single wave and in mp on every wave there are just 3 bloats(just for this event) and there is no chance in hell that you will kill the 3 of them. You know server is filled with firebugs,demo,support... which kill tons of speciments with ease...

I've gotten a couple games (solo) where there were 3 bloats on wave 10.

Upvote 0
Please someone explain to me this :confused: :( :eek:

4jtc7k.png

Upvote 0
You are doing a Long game right?...

On that note, what the hell is with the 2 million Multiplay servers that seem to have popped up suddenly? I wouldn't mind but every single frigging 1 is running 7 waves which make it officially worthless to anyone wanting completion achievements and they fill the damn browser there are so many.

Got all my achievements now. Pretty sure the giving Tier 3 weapons achievement is bugged. I threw down a couple of M14s on a Normal Suburbia game and i'm pretty sure nobody picked them up yet i got it anyway.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
common guys i got 9 achievements in 1 game you need to get 10 xmas ones and and beat the xmas level so 11 achievements

Only 9? <,< with a 6-man you can get the baddest santa char in one long normal game with a bit of luck (2 of my friends managed it, i only managed 8+LNAchi)

edit:

Got all my achievements now. Pretty sure the giving Tier 3 weapons achievement is bugged. I threw down a couple of M14s on a Normal Suburbia game and i'm pretty sure nobody picked them up yet i got it anyway.

It seems to only count you dropping them, and then people killing christmas zeds after - not necessarily with what you dropped

Then again, the achievements themselves are bugged as hell (For instance, the scrake one, killing him while he's on fire {EG:pipebomb present} even if the fire doesn't kill him, you still get it)

That, and it's possible to "Queue" Achievements right now, by being in offline mode on steam, but playing KF online - you don't get them until you actually restart steam, but they appear ingame, which was highly amusing after farming all night, to see that they weren't unlocked on steam, then logging back in to steam after rebooting and having a constant line of them appearing to the side :p:p

I should sleep, but theres still zeds to stab in the face and people to help with achieves :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You are doing a Long game right?...

On that note, what the hell is with the 2 million Multiplay servers that seem to have popped up suddenly? I wouldn't mind but every single frigging 1 is running 7 waves which make it officially worthless to anyone wanting completion achievements and they fill the damn browser there are so many.

...yes long but i got it just now. on hard

multiplay servers agreed pain about the 7 wave (although asides from achievements i have no issues with 7 wave par se - i can find 10 goes on a bit too long)

yeah tier 3 seems a bit weird, i got it as a round started after i was helping someone else get it by picking up his weapons.
phaps someone was using what i dropped but doubt it.

Upvote 0
I suppose it wasn't long before the Xmas map glitching started. Just joined a game with the team sat up on the wall by the spawn.

The irony is the noobs were so dumb they returned there for the Patriarch. Guess who won long range?

that large room with the prezzies on the tables is great fun for the pat.
we had a enjoyable battle there.

Upvote 0
LOL! Idiots..xD They probably thought they were save.

Indeed. The lead glitcher even changed to Medic which gave me the impression he wasn't a complete noob and was gonna try and kite Patty... because everyone knows the new Xbow for non SS is good on Suicidal :rolleyes: but anyway even he returned to the wall. 2 water towers obscuring there view and Patty with a rocket launcher, doesn't take a genius to guess whats gonna happen.

Upvote 0