• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Achievements

outofrealman

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 29, 2009
Which of those achievements of the maps you guys want to target first?

For me that would be santa's lair, because that's new, LOL. Also, would it be nice to get all the achievements of a certain map (normal, hard, suicidal, HoE) when you beat that map on HoE?

If I can beat HoE, it is just a total waste of time to play again and again on easier difficulty just to achieve those. And I dont want to join those hard or normal servers as 6lv just to ruin the game paly of those players. (and solo as 6lv on normal or hard is just wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too boring)

Also, would it be nice to get all the achievements of a certain map (normal, hard, suicidal, HoE) when you beat that map on HoE?

If I can beat HoE, it is just a total waste of time to play again and again on easier difficulty just to achieve those. And I dont want to join those hard or normal servers as 6lv just to ruin the game paly of those players. (and solo as 6lv on normal or hard is just wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too boring)

I usually help out some casual players in random servers to get the lower difficulty achievements while gaining them myself, so it doesn't really get that boring. Since it's always fun to see them go "YEAH!!!" when beating the Patriarch, haha. You'd probably be done with the achievements way too quickly if you get 4 at once.

Last edited:
Upvote 0