• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Little Christmas present perhaps?

So we got the teaser Vietnam trailer from In Country,how about before new year we get some:

-RO2 "HD" gameplay
-Pacific mod teaser
-and hopefully WWI teaser

Whew, I thought you were going to ask for the beta for a second there.
Truth be told, if I continue watching videos on the game, by the time it comes out, I won't feel like playing it. Its happened plenty of times before.

Upvote 0
So we got the teaser Vietnam trailer from In Country,how about before new year we get some:

-RO2 "HD" gameplay
-Pacific mod teaser
-and hopefully WWI teaser

Yeah I'm sure Tripwire's been sitting around all Christmas just waiting for the impetus to go out and compile all that material just for your own personal amusement.

If you find waiting for HOS so boring, why don't you find something else to do? It's not Tripwire's job to entertain you while they develop the game. They're busy for god's sakes.

Upvote 0
Yeah I'm sure Tripwire's been sitting around all Christmas just waiting for the impetus to go out and compile all that material just for your own personal amusement.

If you find waiting for HOS so boring, why don't you find something else to do? It's not Tripwire's job to entertain you while they develop the game. They're busy for god's sakes.

I would say asking for some treats != entertain. I myself would really like a bit of ingame filmed footage so I can show off the current GFX to friends who might be interested in the game, a lot of the shaky cam footage does not do the game justice.

Upvote 0
I would say asking for some treats != entertain. I myself would really like a bit of ingame filmed footage so I can show off the current GFX to friends who might be interested in the game, a lot of the shaky cam footage does not do the game justice.
Trailers take work, but

Yeah I could understand running a friggin' HD fraps gameplay vid and uploading it to Youtube. It's called viral marketing, it's this crazy hot new thing and it costs like zero dollars.

Reactions: Dwin
Upvote 0
TWI said that they will have a biggest comm. budget for ROII than all their previous games together. At the moment, we only have one (good) trailer, and 30-40 screenshots. Officials, I mean. So a Christmas present would be welcome. The beta will be out next year, so a new video would be awesome, or at least a few screenshots about a new thing they have not shown (like a new map, or the handtohand system).

Upvote 0

It's not like this would be a fruitless labour for TWI, to them it would be PR material, and that stuff can be quite valuable.

Reactions: OneDuck
Upvote 0
Nyet. Christmas in Soviet Union exists not. Stalin doesn't take off that day, neither do the workers.

2536342543643.jpg

Upvote 0