• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF Twisted Christmas Event with Special Guest Team Fortress 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will the Christmas style specimens still be on the new map after January 4th??

No

Why isn't there new level (level 7) for new difficult "Hell on Earth" ?

Because the whole point of making a new difficulty was making the game more harder for level 6 players. Adding a new level would have killed the whole idea of this balance patch.

Upvote 0
Because the whole point of making a new difficulty was making the game more harder for level 6 players. Adding a new level would have killed the whole idea of this balance patch.[/QUOTE]
Agreed there mate, but its good that they decreased the HS dmg the scrake and FP gets now, because atm they aint a challenge when you have xbow....im looking forward to this balance/event update

Upvote 0
Yes you get to keep and play with the Bad Santa character after the event ends if you unlock it before the event ends January 4th. The Evil Santa's Lair also stays after the event. The Christmas zeds and the ability to get the 13 Twisted Christmas achievements will go away after 4th. It wouldn't be a special event if they didn't go away :)

Upvote 0
It wouldn't be a special event if they didn't go away :)

what makes it special is the ability to unlock the Badass Santa. if people don't get the achievements in time, they don't get the character. that's what really makes the event more "special".

i could understand removing the christmas zeds from all the maps and leaving them on the Christmas map. it's just a contradictory argument you guys are making here.....you add 2 Christmas components (the zeds and the map), and you're going to leave one in and remove the other? is the Christmas map not "special" so you can leave it in? the only way this arguments works is if ALL the Christmas content goes away after the event is over, and i highly doubt anyone would like to see a whole map just go away.

you know what'd be more "special"? letting your fans enjoy your work for more than two weeks by simply keeping the zeds on the Christmas map once the event is over. is this really such an unreasonable request? :confused:

Upvote 0
Just curious, any idea on the exact time when its released? Midnight? 8am?

I'm sure they don't exactly know yet.

However, people must keep in mind there are different time zones. If a release is planned at midnight on a certain day (as an example), I'm sure that means midnight based on one of the US time zones. Soooo many times I see people from across the pond be disappointed when a certain time rolls around and something isn't released yet and the only reason is because they don't take into account the different time zones :p

Upvote 0
I'm sure they don't exactly know yet.

However, people must keep in mind there are different time zones. If a release is planned at midnight on a certain day (as an example), I'm sure that means midnight based on one of the US time zones. Soooo many times I see people from across the pond be disappointed when a certain time rolls around and something isn't released yet and the only reason is because they don't take into account the different time zones :p

True, it depends on different countries I think.

Upvote 0
Please ! I have some questions about X'mas Achievements :

Cracked the Nutcracker!
Land the killing blow on a Christmas Fleshpound with a Knife.

We can do this on any difficult (like Easy), can't we ? Have we to do this with a Knife ? Not Machete, Katana or Chainsaw ? Does "killing blow" mean we must kill FP with that Knife not only hit him ?

Not So Silent Night

Kill a Christmas Siren with an undetonated LAW rocket.

I don't understand "undetonated" mean what

Fending off Mrs. Claws

Kill 3 Christmas Stalkers with a Lever Action Rifle without reloading.

Can I kill 2 Stalkers with LAR then use other weapon to kill others then return to LAR to kill third Stalker ? Ofcourse I don't reload LAR

Tis Better to Give than to Receive

Drop 3 Tier 3 weapons for others (with which they kill at least one Christmas Zed).

What are Tier 3 weapons ? Can you give me list of them ? Sorry for my stupid but I really don't know. Are AA12, Katana, Chaisaw, Crossbow, M14, Flamethrower, Healing gun, M32 Grenade Launcher, L.A.W they ?

Eggnog Anyone?

Get covered in Christmas Bloat Bile and live for 10 seconds on Hard, Suicidal, or Hell on Earth.

I understand "Get covered in Christmas Bloat Bile" (you bear the bile). What does "live for 10 seconds" mean ? Have I to bear the bile for 10s or just 1 bile then I can run away ?

Thanks for answer !!!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.