• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Just another stupid question

Lamersen

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 8, 2010
Hello guys!

First of all let me apologize to You , because i am pretty sure that my question already have been discussed somewhere, but to be honest i never used forums in my live , so i am totally lost. I lost 45 minutes just to register and find where is the "new thread" label.
I started to play Killing floor 1 week ago with my friends and i really liked it. But i have 1 "little" problem - i can play from 2 places (home and work). Is there ANY chance to play from both places with 1 account? Will be much appreciated if someone sacrifice 5-10 minutes to explain me. Thanks in advance, sorry for my bad english and have a great day!!!

You can play from both places by logging into your steam account. But you cannot play from both places at once.

Yoshiro , thanks alot for the quick answer, but what if i dont use Steam? I mean we are 4 friends who playing KF after work for relaxing and we are playing on LAN. Is there any folder, which keeps my perk's progress, so i can attach it on my yahoo mail for example? Thanks again in advance

Upvote 0
Yoshiro , thanks alot for the quick answer, but what if i dont use Steam? I mean we are 4 friends who playing KF after work for relaxing and we are playing on LAN. Is there any folder, which keeps my perk's progress, so i can attach it on my yahoo mail for example? Thanks again in advance
Only steam can store your perk progress, if you play KF with steam. You and your friend(If they don't use it either) only can play at Level 0.

Upvote 0