• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Stereoscopic 3D Vision Compatibility Please i beg you !

Ether

May 10, 2009
Hello
I have a zalman trimon monitor compatible with the 3D vision by nvidia, a lots of gamers now have the glasses with the new LCD monitor 120hz samsung or the monitor zalman just like me.

Unreal 2k4 works great with, but in killing floor the vision of the image is split if the stereoscopic is active ( 10% or 100% its doesnt matter, the image is always not clean )

Can you do something to make KF compatible with the nvidia 3D vision drivers please ? i beg you for that, maybe it's not hard to add this fonction because unreal 2004 is very nice and compatible with that.

Please tripwire, make my dream and lot of gamers a reality, want to kill 3D specimens with my 3D chainsaw :(

Reactions: EricFong
I am getting the Glass's and a New Monitor after christmas to play 3D Games. I was very excited to play killing floor in 3D as it does make me jump out of my skin when I am getting involved.

Bit Sad to see that its not 3D compatable, are there any plans to make this a realitiy?

I also think once you have launched 3D Vision drivers you should invest in a underwear company as I'm sure I will need a lot more pants after :)

Reactions: EricFong
Upvote 0
I would love to see TWI abandon their silly notion of patching KF and releasing HOS. I spent over 9000 dollars to get my 3D TV so TWI should give me free content. I love playing unpatched games in 3D.

Basically catering to the 3D community is poor because it doesn't improve how the game works and only matters to the gamers with 3D TVs. Also, while KF uses unreal engine, KF ≠ UT2k4 and Epic ≠ TWI.

Upvote 0
Hello
I have a zalman trimon monitor compatible with the 3D vision by nvidia, a lots of gamers now have the glasses with the new LCD monitor 120hz samsung or the monitor zalman just like me.

Unreal 2k4 works great with, but in killing floor the vision of the image is split if the stereoscopic is active ( 10% or 100% its doesnt matter, the image is always not clean )

Can you do something to make KF compatible with the nvidia 3D vision drivers please ? i beg you for that, maybe it's not hard to add this fonction because unreal 2004 is very nice and compatible with that.

Please tripwire, make my dream and lot of gamers a reality, want to kill 3D specimens with my 3D chainsaw :(

Try the iz3d driver its been reported to work well and kf is supported for it. You can download a trial version from www.iz3d.com

Upvote 0