• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Game] Call of Duty: Black Ops

That's because of the hate-everything-that's-popular and power-against-mainstream behaviour some people have.

No, it's because it's bad, i like video games, i do not like interactive movies, and less so when they have a terrible plot and the action is repetitive and dull.

Besides, you went to a friends house and sat there for 5h playing through the SPs? Since both the last 2 games were steam only :p

Yup, belive it or not, but i have freinds who have a raging hardon for the series, and who where dead set on "converting" me, so i indulged them.
Playing the things only lessened my opinion of them, however..

Upvote 0
No, it's because it's bad, i like video games, i do not like interactive movies, and less so when they have a terrible plot and the action is repetitive and dull.
Then why are you still in this thread? It's fairly obvious now who thinks what about the CoD series, but always having someone coming around to bash the whole series when we're having gameplay discussions or what not is extremely annoying. Why don't you get over it, I did the same in the ArmA2 thread.

As for BC2 SP campaign, it was pretty much **** lol. Only good thing about it was the WW2 part at the beginning. BO on the other hand was damn entertaining imo and the two reasons for that are a) wtf moments b) the perfect pacing between big gun fights/battles and slow/stealthy moments that kinda build up the tension.

Upvote 0
Perhaps because it's a discussion forum which would be utterly boring if everybody only posted in threads he agrees to?
It's not discussion, it's the majority talking about the game and its' pros/cons wheras 3-4 other people are just here to bash everything related to CoD, Activision, etc. It's annoying.

Upvote 0
Is it just me(it probably is) or do weapons sometimes simply not fire? It happens to me like every 10minutes that for some reason my gun stops in the middle of firing(no magazine is not empty) or won't even start shooting until I press LMB once or twice again. As a consequence I switched to my cordless bluetooth logitech mouse but I can't play with that lol.

Upvote 0
am4fo2.jpg

Upvote 0