• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

witch mod will be better?

witch mod will be better?

• rising storm

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • iron europe 1916 1918

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • or they will both be even

Votes: 23 33.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm just curious. What is the right music and how did it create the best atmosphere? Did it create the best atmoshpere because it reminded you of what you couldn't hear while on patrol in the jungle? Or because it reminded you of the music you were listening to when you were back home burning your draft card? Or if you weren't there, was it because itj was the music that movies told their stories to?

Sorry if I'm a little cranky, my TCCD levels are up again.

Reactions: Amerikaner
Upvote 0
Not a serious reply to your rhetorical post^
In the case of battlefield vienam, it probably reminded you of the nam movies you've seen, cos a fair chunk of that soundtrack was it was rather unimaginatively taken from them.

i dunno why ppl rate that soundtrack so highly, i'm guessing they don't have a extensive knowledge of music from that era. Bar one track I replaced it with my own collection pretty sharpish.
Then again - music - you like what you like i suppose.

Upvote 0
An unfair statement, there hasn't been a single WW1 game that has actually had proper work put into it. :IS2: But yes, the Vietnam mod will ****ing rock.
But cmon, how much fun will taking potshots at each other from trenches and then rushing out into the open like a pack of sheep to get mowed down by MGs be? Plus, German uniforms (especially helmets), didn't look nearly as badass in WW1 as they did in WW2. Same goes for all countries, but especially German forces.

Last edited:
Reactions: jalex3
Upvote 0
An unfair statement, there hasn't been a single WW1 game that has actually had proper work put into it. :IS2: But yes, the Vietnam mod will ****ing rock.
I was actually referring to RS, which I'm sure will be better simply because it has TWI's direct support. I was unaware that a Vietnam mod was in the works. But yes that too would be great fun. It'd be interesting to see how the RO game style plays out with AKs and M14s/M16s.

Upvote 0