• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

witch mod will be better?

witch mod will be better?

• rising storm

Votes: 27 39.7%
  • iron europe 1916 1918

Votes: 18 26.5%
  • or they will both be even

Votes: 23 33.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
iron Europe 1914 1916 or rising storm or are they even VOTE NOW:D
plz no hateful comments thank you i just wanted to know how many people support each mod if more people support iron europe 1914 1916 or rising storm plz to not lock thread sorry i forgot in country: vietnam. my bad

1fzq55.jpg

Upvote 0
For what? Being an active and enthusiastic community member? He doesn't cause trouble, he doesn't abuse people and his threads (for the most part) are intended to be constructive, even if people don't like his ideas. The threads that he starts clearly display his name next to them so no-one here can claim that they didn't know what they were getting into by clicking on them.

Listen up everyone. Post nicely or don't post at all.

Upvote 0
Honestly I think they all will be good. I couldn't possibly say what will be "better" but it is true that RS has the mod tools and support from TWI. But still, it depends who you ask, some one may not be interested in WW1 so IE may be off their list, and they may have played too many Pacific WW2 games to care, so they may pick In country. I find all the mods to be pretty interesting, and can't wait to play all of them.

Upvote 0