• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 16, 2010
In RO1 you could commit suicide via the console, I want to see in HoS where when you commit suicide you do an action, like putting the gun to your head and blowing your brains out, or drinking some kind of poison, like biting down on a cyanide capsule. Or cooking a grenade which is already possible.

Now the drawback to this is that you should have to wait longer to spawn, so people wouldn't do this much, but it would be a nice addition to the game, in real life people commited suicide when the odds were against them.

I think it would be useful in scenarios where their were no more reinforcements and you had no hope and wanted to end the game quicker, or if all your teamates were killed and you were trapped somewhere, which happened to me one time.

Would be nice to see a new topic....

Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad Most Idiot Suggesions.

This one will end most certain in the top 3

might as well make a list for RS too......cause this suggestion is bound to show up there pretty soon! and it'd probably include having samurai swords so you could stab yourself in the gut when all is lost :eek::D

Upvote 0
This suggestion, unless it is a joke or an obviously bad attempt at trolling, is THE most idiotic I have seen on these forums, bar none. It is soo bad and idiotic that I'm just going to assume that you are trolling or were intoxicated in some sort of way when you posted this.

I'm not going to even attempt to diffuse the mass of **** which this suggestion is filled with.

This is the first time I have ever insulted someone's post... it warrants it.

Upvote 0
Would be nice..., but this is one of those features that would put a game on the news "for teaching vulnerable young children to become communazis and commit mass suicide oh noes we've got to protect them from the evil video game industry".
Any press is good press.

I dunno, I think an animation where you bite down on a cyanide capsule would be pretty sweet. But I'd rather the devs spend their time on much more important things.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I dunno, I think an animation where you bite down on a cyanide capsule would be pretty sweet. But I'd rather the devs spend their time on much more important things.

Yeah, because all Germans and Russians carried around with them and frequently used Cyanide to end their lives.

1232550426_worf%20face%20palm.gif

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.