• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Disable Zed Time

*Is there a way to disable ZED time? Its annoying*

Egoraptor_face.jpg

I would hate for servers to have ZEDtime disabled sometime in the future. I mean, how disappointed will the ZEDtime lovers be when they join a game and find that it's gone?

Upvote 0
I agree Zed time can get annoying: Ex "Oh hey! Lookie a wall!" or "Oh hey! Some random Sharpy just killed the last Clot!" but other times it's helpful cause of the easy ability to get HS and just line up your shots in general.

Only thing I really really get annoyed with at the Zed Time is it breaks the immersion for me. Before any Zed Time happens I just feel like I'm really playing the game. I get into it then bam. Zed Time rips me out of my daze of immersion to slap me in the face and say "Hey! It's a game! Stop dazing into Immersion!"

Upvote 0
I think what would rock is if Commandos and Berserkers could have a controllable zed time.

When things got hairy they could "cash in" on their hard-earned kills in order to acquire a limited form of zed time for the team.

A little bar would fill up (kind of like a limit break?) and once it was fully filled it'd allow him/her to punch the clock and go into matrix mode! XD

Upvote 0