• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

The Ball is now available on Steam!

[TW]schneidzekk

Machete Engineering.
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
ATL
www.tripwireinteractive.com
Tripwire Interactive and Teotl Studios are pleased to announce the release of Teotl’s First Person Action-Adventure Puzzler – The Ball through Steam. The Ball puts the player in the shoes of a swashbuckling archaeologist that must use an ancient artifact and The Ball to battle and puzzle his way through ancient ruins. The game has already been getting great preview and review comments:

“An utterly beautiful game… may well be the next Portal…” – Strategy Informer

“The Ball is extraordinary” – PC Action

“…don’t let The Ball go under your radar, especially for that price” – Game Guide World

“a lot of gameplay value” – Curse.com

“I'm sold” - Kotaku

“A joyous and addictive action puzzler.” – PC Gamer (81%)

“The Ball is an action-packed puzzle game that provides an endless amount of replay value” – Gamerant (4.5/5)

“The Ball is a must-buy Indie game of 2010… The graphics are simply beautiful… A superb debut title” – MMGN (89%)

“very cool in execution and very fun to solve” – The Examiner (“Great”)

“I’ve enjoyed the game so much that I think I’m going to play it again after finishing the review.” – Gamers’ Route (85%)

“gives puzzle loving gamers exactly what they have been asking for” – Game Rant (90%)

The Ball is now available at a price of $19.99 on Steam (17.99 €/

Reactions: Zips
Horray!

Just take a small look yesterday on it and it was very satisifiing.

This night is "The Ball"-Time for me. :D

Only "problem" is the view perspective. I think you have a very low viewpoint, as the surroundings should look way huger than normal human buildings. But in the end it looks more like the protagonist is either a dwarf or crawling all the time. :p

Upvote 0