• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Im stuck on Teotl 2

I guess you already know...

I guess you already know...

But if not... The pillars are colour-coded. And when you step on one tower all with the same colour also move (up or down depending on where they are). For me it took 7 jumps to get across. And I have to have the three first raised and the others down. The first and last tower is green. Second left is yellow, second right pink. the two furtherst to the sides are both green. The two just before the last one is left pink and right yellow (opposite to number 2 and 3). So I go like this: first forward (green) - second forward to the left (yellow) - third right (pink) [at this moment the last tower (green) is sinking and the four others infront of you is rising] - fourth forward to the right (green) [after this the last green will rise again] - fifth forward to the left (yellow) - sixth forward to the left (green) - and finally a last jump straight forward.

Upvote 0