• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

stuck at first train track

chels2010

Oct 30, 2010
I reached the train track for the first time and the clue says to destroy the bridge pillar with the ball then use the block to climb up and touch the blue marker. I have crashed the ball into everything that looks like a pillar and nothing is breaking. Where is this bridge pillar? I must be missing it. The block is still in a cage in a coridor nearby.

I have just cleared the tar pit, burned the fuse and gone into a cave where I was attacked by "zombies" Then I came out to where the train track is. The cube is in some sort of a cage just before the tracks. I had to push it into an elevator. There are no mummies shooting at me from above. However the clue says to break a pillar with the ball. I have tried to hit everything I can see and nothing is happening. I step on a blue plate just over the tracks but see nothing new that has opened up. At one end is a train of some sort and the other end a dead eand. I am not used to a game that does not have a walkthrough to help me so I am sure I will be here a lot asking you smart guys for help!

Upvote 0