• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

1.02b Hotfix

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    This is a required update for clients and servers. The changes are as follows:

Bug Fixes
    Gameplay
    • Players will no longer appear to "jitter" or have frozen animations when viewed through a sniper scope
    • Fixed the hipped and shouldered spread of all shotguns being extremely exaggerated

BETA Maps
    • Territories Song Be - Addressed players loading under the terrain on spawn
    • Territories Song Be - The Cobra has been removed to address map balance for the Vietnamese

Events
    Shake and Bake Double XP
    • As a "thank you" for being patient and supportive of the 1.02 hotfixes, we have extended the "Shake and Bake" double XP event by 2 days. The event will now come to a close on August 17th.

I don't play the game anymore because of the nonexistent teamplay on the servers. I still appreciate the game as it is and therefore I took the time to log in here and tell you that with changes like:

"Changed the hip/shouldered weapon fire spread to be identical to that when aimed"

you make the game more arcade and the chance that I will join now and then will be even smaller. Sorry but the game as it is is run and gun anyway. Small maps, easy hits. Aiming, what is this?

As a mature, casual gamer I'm still looking for a more challenging experience, but this is kindergarten.

Upvote 0