• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Closed Beta Wave 7 Begins

Yoshiro

Senior Community Manager
Staff member
  • Oct 10, 2005
    East Coast
    Hello Everyone,

The 7th Closed Beta Wave starts NOW! Previous beta wave testers will find the game back in their Steam Libraries for the duration of the test. New keys have been sent out to everybody who had not previously received one from the (currently closed), Rising Storm 2: Vietnam mailing list.

First, as a thank you for their willingness to help us test the game prior to launch, everybody who has activated a beta key has received the "Thanks For Testing" DLC which grants the "Born To Test" US helmet in game.

We also welcome all those who have pre-purchased the game to Wave 7! For many of you, this will be your first run through the jungles and city streets of Rising Storm 2. Thank you for joining us during these exciting times! The changelog for this test can be found here: http://steamcommunity.com/gid/103582...52112651118883

Note for those using beta keys: buying the game while those keys are active will give you a warning message in the Steam store about already owning a duplicate product. You can safely ignore this, as we'll be removing the beta keys at the end of closed beta testing. What will be left over is the "Thanks For Testing" DLC.

While our priority focus for this test continues to be bugs and balance we are also keeping an eye on player feedback across the whole game for our post-launch plans. Survey links will be posted for all players as this test happens. Please fill them out after spending some time with the game.

trippedbywire;n2293088 said:
    Can't play the game if you don't download it :p
    Oh, I'm very well aware of that - just curious if it's right through the Steam client and stuff. Is it something I need to enter a CD key/Beta Code upon downloading? I haven't received anything in that regard. Also, as a pre-purchaser am I not entitled to the helmet? Is that only for 'beta key' holders?

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    Chiquito.;n2293146 said:
    Hey guys I have RO2 and now RS2. I need really hard be part of the beta testers players. I bought the RS2 in Steam just a couple of days and did not notice is a pre order, too bad. I like play the beta too! Any admin to make me part of the beta?
    If you've purchased the Rising Storm 2: Vietnam pre-order on Steam, you should have access to the bet. Go ahead and double click the game in your library and your download should start.

Upvote 0