• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rising Storm 2: Vietnam Announced

Now half a year is gone without any bit of news about this.
Last time we got shown something was the 23rd of june this year.
After that there was literally nothing.
Just once Yoshiro told us "it's not dead".
I am sorry but letting interest fade away like that is not a good sign.
Here it is not important wether the game is still in development or if you took all workers and let them build new guns for KF2.
The two posts before me are from november and yesterday.
A whole month no one was interested enough to put his fingers on the keyboard.

Upvote 0
I bet most the people that look on these forums don't have an account set up in order to be active in the forums. They simply look on here to see if there is any news. I'm sure there are a lot of people who have lost interest due to the lack of news, but that doesn't mean that when there IS news, that they won't care anymore. I think everyone will be surprised and excited when we finally get a bit of information.

Upvote 0
To be fair, you wouldn't have known about it if you didn't see the trailer. So please stop asking for information. It isn't a mod that will (can) die. A company invested money into it, therefore it is in their best interest to finish it and earn revenue from the completed product.
When they have something they want to share, they'll release it. No amount of begging, or complaining will change this. Especially true with AMG & TWI, they don't release stuff often, but when they do, it's worth the wait. (Game probably won't be released until next December, minimum, though that's just a guess.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
A company invested money into it, therefore it is in their best interest to finish it and earn revenue from the completed product.

It's going to get released sooner or later, that's unquestionable. I'm just disgruntled that they made a generic "hey this is a thing" announcement, then went "whoops, nvm, we probably shouldn't talk about that yet".

EDIT: Speak of the devil!

And for those of you who are fans of our Red Orchestra/Rising Storm franchise, keep an eye out next week! The march to war is on and we have news to bring you from the front! Stay tuned in for all the latest as we begin to talk about everything Rising Storm 2: Vietnam!
I wish they had just done this as soon as the trailer released, but good enough I suppose. Let they hype begin once more!

Last edited:
Upvote 0