• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Cu Chi glitched vaulting/hiding spot on B + insanely short call-in cooldown on DongHa

TheUndying

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 20, 2015
1. This wall can be walked on to simply vault onto the roof of the building with the ammo depot on B in Cu Chi. I've never seen anyone use it until yesterday but it needs to go regardless.
2. For some reason Canberra and Napalm call-ins on DongHa have like 1-2 min cooldown. I presume because it sounds like the planes are always crashing, the game assumes that they got shot down so it resets the cooldown timers. Thing is, they still drop their payload, resulting in Canberra every 60-120s and Napalm every 2-3 min. There is only one specific commander using this to full effect but it's broken beyond belief regardless. Please have a look into this, cheers.

Attachments

• photo20454.jpg
    photo20454.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 3
TheUndying;n2331144 said:
1. This wall can be walked on to simply vault onto the roof of the building with the ammo depot on B in Cu Chi. I've never seen anyone use it until yesterday but it needs to go regardless.

I strongly disagree. It is a completely viable sniping position, just like the lower roof at the police station, and I use it almost every time I play Cu Chi. Leave it be!

Upvote 0