• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tunnels Deleted After Objective Capture when North Attacks in Campaign

screwthis

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 7, 2017
If north is on the attack on campaign and they capture an objective or set of objectives, their squad tunnels will be destroyed. I suspect this is an issue with every map and both northern factions, but I know for certain it is an issue with PAVN on both Cu Chi and Hill 937.

screwthis;n2329639 said:
If north is on the attack on campaign and they capture an objective or set of objectives, their squad tunnels will be destroyed. I suspect this is an issue with every map and both northern factions, but I know for certain it is an issue with PAVN on both Cu Chi and Hill 937.

So, this is not intended, and when Campaign was set up this was tested against and working. If you have any details on how it can trigger beyond (play campaign) that may be useful.

Upvote 0
I may have had it today, tunnel went down the instant obj was captured, but I was not SL so I don't know if it was every cap. PAVN attacking on Rung Sac campaign. It was after a long losing streak and we had finally successfully defended and went on the attack. It did not happen the game after the attack. I don't know for sure, but I think it may only be attacking after defending last game, but this is a sample size of 1. I will look into it.

Upvote 0