• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

possible kick exploit

ApocalypticAnomaly

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 4, 2018
I was just kicked from a match from what seems like an exploit. I was on the Right to Rebel #2 supremacy server about 30 minutes ago, and shortly after the match starts a player by the name of Bolf used the cobra to intentionally teamkill about 10 of us. Immediately after, he starts saying over the team voice chat to kick the cobra pilot(himself) for teamkilling. I was already in the menu and started the vote about 2 seconds after he started talking and immediately after, the chat box flooded with text saying "A VOTEKICK HAS BEEN STARTED AGAINST YOU" and spammed nearly instantly with around 20 or 30 lines of the votekick notice. It only stopped because about 2 seconds after it started, i was kicked from the server for griefing/trolling. Wish I had more details or video to provide and I do not know for certain if this would be a bug in the game or a bug in the server, but this is the 2nd day in a row I've gotten on a server to find something like this happening. I believe it is the game though as I'm pretty certain that server is standard. I believe it to be an exploit though since he would have no other reason to encourage his own kick unless he knew it wouldn't work. Hope this can get sorted out.

This exact thing happened to me after being TK'd by this "Bolf" guy this past weekend. Same server and everything.
He TK'd me with an M79 at close range while we were on "D" on Operation Forrest. I started a Kick Vote against him because he laughed about it in chat and then immediately after it failed one was started against me and instantly went through, even though I hadn't TK'd or even hit anyone with friendly fire all game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0