• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Commander Radio Menu - not showing squad leaders or rally points for them

Mulder

Sep 26, 2017
When playing commander and on a radio, I used to be able to see the squad leaders and their names to the left, and also be able to see the rally points I set for them on the map. It would be a double left click to set their rally point on the map after selecting all squads or a specific squad with the arrows on the bottom right I think. I do have tactical view toggled on, and it still shows me the soldiers that are waiting to deploy. Is this a bug? Or do I have something turned off in my settings? I know that this information used to show up correctly pre 1.2. Thanks.

If I toggle the scoreboard.... bring it up and hide it then the squad leader names show up on the left again like they're supposed to. Sometimes this makes the marks I've given squad leaders work, sometimes not. I'm not entirely sure they can see the mark I've given them like they could before either. Seems like some of this stuff got all screwed up.

Upvote 0