• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Other Game bug I experience on a daily basis

starfish trooper

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 23, 2013
I regularly have issues with "throwables", mainly smokes, where my character shows the animation but no smokes are thrown ( I was able to cross the park in front of A in Hue trying to throw them before i got killed in A). More commonly this happens after throwing a first smoke successfully, I get the animation for the second one but it is not thrown. I know other post have mentioned that.
I was wondering if this issue along with the "sticky shoe glitch", where your character moves very slowly and jerky after you get up from the prone position, was due to desynchronisation between client and server? and if there was a command that could be typed in console to resynch them.
I think it is a desynch problem because, at least for the sticky shoe glitch, executing another action (dropping weapon, throwing a grenade, killing another player...) sometimes fixes the problem. For throwing smokes it usually settles after a few seconds, but most of the time you get killed before.
Any thoughts?