• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

XPs still not saved randomly between matches

MynnyD

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 7, 2018
Hi, please fix XPs not being saved randomly between matches. I have just lost 1 hour of gameplay and 2200XP. They are counted after match and when I return to menu from loading screen of the next match, they are simply gone. This is occuring randomly (25 % of games I guess) since the game was out, even after tons of patches. Thanks for help!

One common cause of this problem is an intermittent internet connection, since XP is only on the local machine until the end of the match, when it is saved to the Steam online storage. A disconnection at that moment will cause the loss of the XP.

The next most common cause is playing on unofficial servers that are modded or otherwise unranked. In that case, you earn XP while you play but it is not saved at the end, because some people make servers with extra people or different rates of XP earning.

Last edited:
Upvote 0