• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bugged voice overs since 1.1

The Chocolate Jesus

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 28, 2012
Germany
Since the latest update 1.1 all the voice overs in the game (meaning all the factions) are bugged. To be more precise: It's usually just one of the three voice actors per team you can hear, which leads to the entirety of the team using the same voice actor. This also means that white GIs have Black GI voice overs. I also need to make clear that on very rare occasions you get to hear one of the other two voice actors per team...but I'd give it a 20% percent chance in comparison to the 80% chance of only hearing one of the voice actors per team.
Hopefully this can be fixed soon, since I think it's quite annoying to miss out on the entire voice cast.
Thank you!

Foster Parent;n2324800 said:
Thanks for the report. Has anyone else experienced this?

[edit] after asking around, we have heard this kind of report before, but we can't reproduce it. Any extra information about when it happens, on what systems, in what conditions, would be a big help.

So...it happens every match. No match where it doesn't happen. All the people from the group I play with experience the same thing. I'm really not sure how to reproduce it.

Upvote 0
Foster Parent;n2324800 said:
Thanks for the report. Has anyone else experienced this?

[edit] after asking around, we have heard this kind of report before, but we can't reproduce it. Any extra information about when it happens, on what systems, in what conditions, would be a big help.

Also happens to me, on most games, Cu Chi will do it every single time. I run windows 10.

Upvote 0