• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Comon bugs I encounter on a daily basis.

Jesus.C

Jun 21, 2018
-When flying the little bird as the co-pilot (when the primary pilot get killed), if you are taking off from a landing pad at the exact moment the primary pilot is respawning youll get stuck in the air as the co-pilot without any control.

-When trying to jump over certain obstacles, sometime ( but too many times) youll get stuck ( 1- 2 secondes) and eventually end up going over it. Mostly when you are actually trying to move away from what you were trying to jump.

-American napalm not showing the real path the plane is coming from. the plane often come from an unrelated position of what it is shown on the map. Wich may result in many teamkills. (It should be ajustable like the australian plane)

Last edited:
Update

- Rpg not reloading for some reason, even if you press reload a thousand time. Dying is the only solution.

- Character starting to glitch with the ground after crouching or being prone, making you move extremly slowly (crawling is faster and the only stance not affected by this bug) (still occure after the patch)

- Dont know if this one want is actually intended by the dev, but I find it really hard to put down some artillery marks on many object or surface. I dont know if the dev want players to use specific landmark, but even with that in mind there is (in my opinion) alot of work to be done about that. It really annoying and time cosuming to move your mouse around the same object just to finally be able to put down your mark. This system was working perfectly in the previous games.

-When throwing 2 smoke back to back when running as fast as you can the second one will often glitch and not get thrown. the animation will not be affected and you will not loose your smoke but you will have to start the motion again. Really comon and easy to reproduce.

Update #2

- If youre playing commander and using the dshk, if a radio man stand next to you, you wont be able to leave the gun and instead will open the radio menu.

- Dying while manning the dshk will not show any animation whatsoever. Only your screen will get darker. Not a big deal but there is place for improvement.

- When aiming iron sight with pistol the mouse sensivity seem way too high.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
- +1 on throwing smokes or grenades back to back
- getting stuck on invisible obstacles while crawling, I have to stand up to get over them, and of course give away my position
- Not really a bug but i can't tell if mgs are deployed or not while prone, sometime i can move sometime i'm stuck because they are deployed but there doesn't seem to be a constant rule as to how they deploy ( I use the hold method, not toggle, for iron sights and i think it has to do with the issue
- Claymore bug: getting killed after deploying them leave the claymores on the ground but you can't detonate them, and last time i tried i could but new ones. I insisted and ended up with hands holding invisible claymores that i could deploy or drop and i could switch to guns either.

Reactions: Jesus.C
Upvote 0