• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Not Receiving Vault Crates and Very Little Dosh Vault Leveling Up

Daniel831

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 7, 2018
Alright, this bug has been a problem for me for about a month by now. I've been receiving them before and then all of a sudden It just stop giving them to me. All it says is, "Dosh Vault Crate granting may be delayed until next game restart". I have done this many times and even uninstalled and reinstalled the game many times and I still had the problem. It wasn't until last week I finally received a vault crate and I thought that it was fixed, but sadly no, I haven't received a crate since that day. Now on top of that problem another bug appeared, whenever I complete a game and even do the dailies and weekly, I barley receive any vault xp/dosh for the leveling up to get another vault crate. Please, if there is any thing that someone can do to fix this problem it would be very much appreciated, because its pretty frustrating not being able to open up vault crates to receive new items and the whole time I wasn't getting any vault crates; I should have had a least 50 crates by now. So again, If this could be fixed as soon as possible that would be great. Thank You!