• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bugsplat intermittent crashes

marti996

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 19, 2018
Hi all

I have over 120 hours gametime and over the last few days I have been getting what appear to be utterly random bugsplat crashes when I'm halfway through a game I can be either an hour or just ten minutes in and it will freeze and then crash to desktop. Tends to occur when I have just died and am spectating waiting to respawn, audio and video freeze the screen goes grey/green and then straight to desktop.

I have the crash report and relevent info saved but I can't make sense of them or attach them. I've sivved through most of this section and the internet for fixes however none have worked for me so far including verifying game cache.

Specs;

i5 4690k
GTX 970
16gb Ram

Would appreciate any help and hope this is in the relevant section

I've been having the same issue for months. I've been pretty addicted to this game and really need this to stop crashing. I can't play more than 20 minutes without the game randomly just closing.

Specs:

GTX 1080 Ti
i7 8700k
32GB 3200Mhz G.Skill RAM

I don't remember my motherboard at the moment. It's an MSI Pro Carbon something, I think.

Upvote 0
Foster Parent;n2319846 said:
Thanks for the report. I passed it along to the team.

>>Edit>> BTW, they say this was helpful. Your log captured an evasive problem.

Great, cheers for the response pal. Any update on why this was happening?

I have since underclocked my card back down and the problem seems to have gone, strange as I have experienced no other issues on more demanding games with current oc settings.

Upvote 0