• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

You guys have already fixed Bugsplat before, why is it so hard to find it again?

XiTS

Dec 23, 2015
"We have deployed extra logging for those that crash upon launching the game client. This additional logging will allow our engineers to further debug the root cause of this issue that some of you are experiencing."

I have encountered the same problem during the Beta but thankfully it got fixed from the patch notes.

Sadly, I got it again after the Bushranger update. I'm just confused why it takes so long to find the actual problem when it was fixed before...

I explained this so many times on Steam discussions but no one is paying attention. I paid the cosmetics before playing the game itself... I'm just annoyed that's all.

AND MAKE SURE IT WONT HAPPEN AGAIN IN THE NEXT UPDATE!

Thank you for reading. This is a problem for others too.

There can be any various reasons for a crash. With all the numerous combinations of hardware and applications (and versions of applications) it can be time consuming to find the exact cause and fix. Not every crash is the same. We've added additional logging to help narrow down instances and find solutions. The best aid we have in doing so is detailed bug splat reports being sent in by players. Enter in an email too, that way if we need to reach out or find a specific bugsplat report a player has sent in and is referencing in the forums and other conversation, we can.

Upvote 0