• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bugsplat!

jjk1012

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 7, 2017
Ever since the new update my game started lagging and crashing a lot and said i had an invalid package. I reïnstalled the game but now when I join a server the game completely crashes and I get a bugsplat crash report. I have tried everything other people have told me to do on forums but nothing seems to work. I really hate this because this is the only game I really like and I play it a lot.

Unfortunately there are so many reasons why this can happen.
I could play it fine during the beta but as soon as the actual game released all I got was bugsplat error reports.
Turns out I was having audio crashes related to my headset of all things! Everytime I play the game now, I have to remove my headset from the usb port, let the game load in and then reconnect it.
I know the struggle you're going through, but you're not alone, this issue is growing fast.
I made previous threads about this nearly 6 months ago and the majority of replies I got was all the same info and snarky admins/users that are more invested in insulting users than actually trying to help.
Some are great though, just fill out a support ticket send through your crash log and be in direct contact with employees.
Keep pushing, you've paid for a product and it's your right to have the issued sorted.

Upvote 0