• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game crashes every time I try to load into the firing range or connect to a server

oChromEXo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 6, 2017
New York
I got RS2 this weekend and I have been trying to figure out how to fix an issue I am having where I will constantly crash no matter what. At first, it was happening as the game started up or when I attempted to load into the firing range mode. Then, today, I tried to connect to a server to see if that was different then the firing range and I crashed again. I have tried reinstalling the game, deleting the entire RS2 file in My Documents, and every other tip that has been passed along, but nothing has worked. Anything I can do to fix this. I have an NVidia GeForce 960M and 16GB RAM if that is of any use.

Same problem happening to me, can't even pass the loading screen, ether to join a server or to just go into the shooting range! Done same stuff has u did to try solving the problem but no positive results so far. Back in Open Beta i was able to join and play a little on servers but back then the crashes would occur randomly at any time!

Upvote 0