• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bug splat and error report.

Mitler

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 25, 2017
The game has been out for nearly a year including the open beta's and still this issue hasn't been resolved.
Every thread I read about this is swamped with people asking to see the crash log and giving the same advice over and over and when you do get reply from the devs all they tell you is to keep sending them the crash logs.
It's been 6 months and it's still unplayable.
Has anyone got any new news or fixable solution to this?

If you get a response encouraging you to keep sending in the crash logs and no new solutions are offered, it's likely bc its a crash that we haven't been able to reliably create a reproduction case and fix for and are hoping new information may lead to a breakthrough. Sorry for the inconveniences and we do appreciate all the logs and dump files that are sent.

Upvote 0
Hey guys, make sure all your audio drivers are up to date, and if that still doesn't work try removing your headset from the usb port and then launch the game.
My crashes were from my headset, once the game was loaded I then connected the headset back to my computer and it worked just fine.
Just cant have it connected during the launching of the game.

Upvote 0