• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Experience points not saving

adrianvn

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 1, 2017
So, as I experienced 5 times, my progress related to xp don't save, not even if i wait the match to end and even the next one to load and join in, It mostly happens when I reach +1K xp,I have lost 5K already. I haven't been able to find a solution on the forums or Steam, so any help is welcome and appreciated

Have you had any response regarding a cause or fix for this?

As I have am experiencing the same issues as yourself. Have hit level 20 in 3 consecutive games but the experience and profile stats have not saved over.
I know in RO2 you had to wait until end of the match to exit and have done this on all 3 occassions and have been given the level-up rewards etc.
Kind of frustrating as on the most recent match I was the highest performer and almost hit level 21 by the end of the map, so was rightly pleased with my output. Quite disheartening to put in an hour or so of my time into a match only for it to amount to nothing experience wise.

Upvote 0