• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Broken game server queue system

NorthDumpling

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 13, 2013
Yes, thats right, today I want to talk to you about broken or should I say non existent server queue feature, which would make life easier for a LOT of players.
So endless amount of times I want to play on lets say BloodBath or Powerbits, I open up steam server browser and check out the tab where it says "Connect upon free slot being available" and dont need to constantly track down server browser in-game.
So I just do my thing in discord and once game launches I suppose to be on a server, but oh look, what a nasty suprise, it says server is full, which gives me and other people a lot of headache.

For the love of God, please do something about it, either remove the game from the steam server browser list or do something about it, I'm tired of seeing constant excuses about priorities and not seeing really important things being fixed/implemented, instead we see gibberish icons on mip maps and per-usual a mouse cursor on a mini-map for the retards, who cant simply press T button.