• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

AntleredCormorant

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 20, 2017
New to me since the latest patch. It sounds like some of the sound loops get stuck, most notably the F4 Napalm strike sounds like multiple jets.

edit: Confirmed multiple jets, the game is spawning 3-4 at a time on top of each other. I'll try to get a screengrab next time.

I've also had weird ringing, gong-like sounds that remind me of feedback loops with audio FX processors, like a reverb. Game sound in general will get choppy for a few seconds afterwards.

I've confirmed several times over VOIP that others heard it as well so it's not unique to my set-up. Maybe a server glitch with the server telling the client to play a sound file, but it gets triggered multiple times? No idea if it works that way but that's kind of what it sounds like.

Last edited:
Thanks for the report. With Update 1.02, many changes to audio have been made. We'll keep an eye out for further sound reports of this type with that update. Keep us informed as well if it persists for you with the next update.

As for the multiple jets spawning, more details on that would be appreciated to help us reproduce it. The screengrab or video would be great.

Reactions: AntleredCormorant
Upvote 0