• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

UI: Permanent "Press [key] to Disarm" message (1920x1080)

Kittenmittens;n2302698 said:
Is this still an issue as of the latest patches?

Yeah i experienced it with latest patch 1.02 before the hot fixes, has it been addressed in the hot fixes? Tried to get the prompt on screen this morning but wasn't showing. The trip wire is still very annoying to deploy now tho as of 1.02, takes 3 to 5 goes to set down and can't always set in the desired spot or even close to it.

Upvote 0
Kittenmittens;n2302698 said:
Is this still an issue as of the latest patches?

Yes, just confirmed. Only for the NV Scout class & it doesn't happen every time. It did remove the trap (that I was nowhere near) if that helps.

Let me know if you'd like a grab of the message on screen or any other info.

Is your cat constantly stomping around, driving you CRAZY?!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi There,

I have noticed a version of this bug stuck on my screen from time to time as well.

For me mostly it is the location of Squad Leader X stuck on the screen for whatever reason. No matter where I turn, their location is still the same.
This happens mostly when I play commander.

Thankfully it disappears when I press T to remove overlay.

Upvote 0
Happened again to me just now, scout class.

cV5BsKQ3UFClUfI3c89mTRWzp_CTuRVwbqq-Kqb6HgW8MtT-MOeeL47v3e7qrj8augyS13uAJ4tqu_myLnnnyS2YOiDp7jdCdni5F4jr9bpFwISZU1Ym2bwUQKLeY35844JMiGRHHjPj9CZjQ24kwvBCFawM6upPWny8DD21BWuSg-w8P6-JT3EPZD2JbUqSZgqPkuaddlhZZchLcoAsXbwzEGpYL-7fQ0q-8Pcs8G5uOoZVK0ZbXD1JwDxISAi_fO1aBwWMRPMLVBy4HRtvjPj6P8JZ1RVNrRFGkEnEjLRLfmGozEsUayZn0iVKSsQBfFs4i4C_6X746ge6Blqvk9Y_gVT2SEiNyET-hhfGqHGYLcsQAj3icX-rMEd3dLH2PO6OHwgkhwjdjTbP-Ewr5clYFfYdBhxq5NBw5nSdP2od7_6kZNKjqQ-EcmnS_fhmASXFnf0c25uY-bEk3tEUXSIxBnO1AwYlrjOaNxWudNDEOwXy2tRHzDdkmEDr9vpqbpcb3-jZWiJPi-MgPSa0-BfjvPXfVthJmQFBJoR0PN8alHjrOfMOP4WtqL-idab2W-9cpWqI6zkjDbpoLhLHPQBkJ_fwgZEsjy57-8vLatg7t3JfkxSl=w2308-h967-no

Upvote 0
With the latest patch, playing VC, I had the squad leader icon stuck for a whole round where my iron sight was, also a green tunnel icon would follow me on the overhead map.
I don't know if it has anything to do with it but I was trying out the new rendering option which otherwise runs well, I didn't notice any difference on a dell Xé's 15 9560.

Upvote 0