• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

CTD and system reboot

kamerosa

Jun 26, 2017
No issues until today where at first the game would randomly lockup during a match and cause what appeared to be a GPU crash (Running dual monitors and they would go into signal search mode). The system would recover but the game was crashed and needed to be killed through task manager.

After going through the reinstall and repair process outlined in the Steam discussion post, along with a NVIDA driver update, the game now will crash when joining a server and then result in a system reboot. I would test out a few other settings but I'm a bit worried when the game crashing now causes the system to reboot.

Attachments

• Launch.log
    36 KB · Views: 0
Well I have a similar graphics card...
Spoiler!

I only have one monitor and my card is Zotac instead of EVGA, not much difference in latter part though. I don't have anything like ASUS' AI Suite 3, only GPU software I have is GeForce Experience and it has not even been updated since this game came out. I would first think its a drive issue thing, some people have to either upgrade or downgrade to a different driver to fix issues like this. But I don't really know about the dual monitor thing, you use HDMI cables on those?

Upvote 0