• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Bugsplat/Crash/ Game failing to launch.

Ubermensch

May 13, 2017
READ ALL BEFORE COMMENTING
Has anyone found any new ways to fix the issue?
Update 1.01 once again was a resounding failure with once again no insight and brushed off with cheap words "Fixed several crashes"
The same garbage they've been spouting for months with every update.
2 Days ago the game worked for me every time I started it up, 24 hours later it fails every attempted start up with nothing in the slightest being changed.
I feel like this is groundhog day.
READ BEFORE COMMENTING.
The issue DOES NOT LAY with my computer specs, my graphics card, integrated graphics, my BIOS step up, any back ground applications running, PC security/protection/, updated drivers, verifying cache, steam issues and deleting certain files.
I SEND CRASH REPORTS EVERY TIME.
I have emailed the devs for support but they offer no help only insisting I get a refund which is impossible because I have over 15 hours of playtime.
Crash logs all report everything is normal up until the loading of the main menu.
The game is fully compatible on my computer, I have over 20 hours of game play.

I have had no issues that you speak of, before or after the patch. Failing to start up can be caused by a number of things, and if you had read the "Known Issues and How To Report" thread then you would know to post your DxDiag, the crash log, and any screenshots or video of the problem occurring. You at least tried to report what you were doing right before the crash occurred, but it happened to be one sentence out of many lines of text of you complaining about the game. Either you lie and your computer specs do not meet the requirements or there is some corrupted files, be it the games files, registry files, or some driver.

You should have at least posted those crash logs instead of telling us to make sure to read everything and remind us that you uploaded them to a repository. Also there are quite a few threads out there like this one, couldn't you have the patience to find and post on one of them instead of making another duplicate "my game won't work" and "I only want you to help me fix it" thread.

By the way, did you use Tapatalk or do you just lack any knowledge on how to form a paragraph or format your own text.

~Edit: I looked back on some of your threads and found a wonderful quote that I agree with...
omano;n2296173 said:
really simple to understand but your posting shows you're a troll or simply a youngster ignorant rager.

Last edited:
Upvote 0