• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Heigh Hoooo! hidden achievement not working!!!

kuky90

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 8, 2014
Was daying and dying for this one, my last secret achievement only to get nothing.

Just come from match where I killed 7 players with pickaxe in one life, in row without killing without anything else but pickaxe and didnt get this one. I killed 2, then 20 sec later 2 more, then 20 sec later 2 more and then 10 seconds later one more guy. Does it have to be done in few seconds only? If so that is stupid as you will never find clueless team of 7 players close to each other.

Last edited:
I have 66 kills with Mattock already, i managed to grab 5 kills or squad wiped 4 or 5 times and 6 kills like 3 times. 7 only once as it is hard to get and now it does not count. ;( ;( ;(

Like achievement is not hard and stupid already now this. I mean this kind of achievements force people or squad leaders to be uselss and camp behind the enemy lines on territory. TBH just do 7 kills ever or 7 kills in one match, 7 kills in row or one life is both hard, and promote bad gameplay or strategy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Floyd;n2297753 said:
Its interesting to see that the reasons we fought against achievements in RO:OST have come to fruition. Players will forgo tactics, teamwork and gameplay to get a pointless 'award'. Does nothing to help the team win the battle. Why even have such things in a game that depends upon teamwork.

thats what i said, no need for achievements like that.

Upvote 0