• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Spawn selection switching back to Auto-select by itself

LeKa

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 14, 2017
Finland
This is a bug that I keep experiencing on a regular basis, often multiple times in a round.

Basically, when I select a spawn location (e.g. "2-X-RAY") and start going for the "Ready"-button for confirmation, the selection switches completely randomly back to "Auto-select location". And of course the auto-selected location often is something completely different than what I chose.

Sometimes I notice this and change the selection back, sometimes I don't, or there simply isn't enough time.

I have a video of the bug occurring twice in a row with some pretty irritating results, but I'd have to upload it to Youtube first. I understood it's fine to link there?

omano;n2297391 said:
click outside of ready button (like one pixel above) and it removes your selection. maybe there is other cases but I didn't encounter them.

So I just did some testing, and it doesn't really have anything to do with that specific button. Rather, clicking literally anywhere but on any of the buttons, resets the selection back to auto-select. Doesn't matter if it's close to the buttons, on the edges of the screen, the map, or something else.

Or at least that's what happened on my PC, of course you might have different experience.

Upvote 0